Animals that Start with K! In this article, you’ll find a list of interesting animals starting with k with ESL infographic and useful example sentences of each animal.
Animals that Start with K
Animals Starting with K List
Below is the list of names of animals that start with the letter K in English.
- Kangaroo Rat
- Kea Parrot
- Keel Billed Toucan
- Kermode Bear
- Killer Whale
- King Crab
- King Penguin
- Kirk’s Dik-Dik
- Kodiak Bear
- Komodo Dragon
Animals that Start with K Examples
- The kangaroo has a fast turn of speed.
- Golden Nephila spider has found a katydid in her web.
- After skulking around for half an hour I spotted a kestrel in a tree nearby.
- There’s a program about killer whales next.
- The giant king crabs choose nights when the tide is highest and the moon full.
- A king penguin stands among a large number of chicks in the Southern Ocean.
- I wondered if the kingfisher still nested in the sandy banks there.
- The kitten was curled on a cushion on the sofa.
- The kiwi eats worms, other invertebrates, and berries.
- The koala is unique to Australia.
- The Komodo Dragon is, in fact, a giant Monitor lizard.
- Like all crustaceans, krill must molt in order to grow.
Common Names of Animals Starting with K | Infographic
Pictures of Animals that Start with K