Chicken anatomy! It is very important to have good knowledge about external parts of chicken with the introduction of their breeds. Here, we list different body parts of a rooster and a hen with pictures.
The list of different important body parts of a chicken (rooster and hen) is described below.
Parts of A Chicken
Chicken Anatomy with Examples
- The bird picked a hole in the ice with its beak.
- Misfortune comes on wings and departs on foot.
- What the eye doesn’t see, the heart doesn’t grieve over.
- The hen tucked her head under her wing.
- Caged birds sometimes pluck out their breast feathers.
- Bone chicken thigh. Marinate with marinade and rosemary.
- This indicates that the animal did indeed hold its claw off the ground.
- Birds of a feather flock together, people of a mind fall into the same group.
- The higher the ape goes, the more he shows his tail.
Chicken Anatomy Infographic
Different Parts of A Rooster
Parts of A Hen with Picture