Animals that start with E! Learn the list of animals starting with E in English with useful examples and ESL infographic.
Table of Contents
Animals that Start with E
List of Animals Starting with E
- Eagle Ray
- Eared Seal
- Eastern Coral Snake
- Eastern Cougar
- Eastern Mole
- Eleonora’s Falcon
- Emperor Tamarin
- Eskimo Dog
- Ethiopian Wolf
- Eurasian Beaver
- Eurasian Red Squirrel
Examples of Animals that Start with E
- We saw the eagle swoop from the sky to catch its prey.
- Let’s draw the eagle ray now.
- The earthworm can regenerate if it’s cut in half.
- I touched a real earwig before but it was dead.
- The world’s only monotremes are the platypus and the echidna.
- It is called an “Echinoderm“, which means it is spiny-skinned.
- The eel wriggled out of my fingers.
- Look at the egret over there.
- We found the eider flock at the back of Bound Skerry, on which the lighthouse stands.
- The elephant is the largest land animal in existence.
- The emperor tamarin monkey flexible operations, all day in the trees to jump.
- This emu came from a local farm.
Names of Animals Starting with E | Infographic
Animals that Start with E in English