Horse anatomy! What are the body parts of a horse?
Parts of A Horse
- Chin Groove
- Throat Latch
- Point of Hip
Examples of Horse Anatomy
- The muzzle should be long and powerful, denoting great strength of bite, without coarseness.
- Skirts this year are just above knee level.
- I braised some beans to accompany a shoulder of lamb.
- Distance from withers to elbow and elbow to ground is equal.
- The rib cuts into rib chops or rib roast and the loin cuts into loin chops or roast.
- The rump of a horse; the croup.
- The horse was flicking flies away with its tail.
- The hind legs are smooth below the hock joints.
- The toe of the raised hind leg should reach just above the fetlock joint of the other hind leg.
- Ample bone, strong and flexible, moderately angulated at stifle and hock.
- The horse snorted and stamped its hoof impatiently.
- A mule is a hybrid of a male donkey and a female horse.
Horse Anatomy Infographic