Sea animals! In this interesting lesson, we list a little set of ocean animals vocabulary words. These animals are jellyfish, starfish, fish, octopus, turtle, whale, clam, crab, etc. Use this list for building up vocabulary to converse fluently in English.
Table of Contents
List of Sea Animals
- Sea Urchin
- Sea Lion
- Hermit Crab
- Sea Anemone
Examples of Sea Animals
- Serve the spaghetti with the clam sauce poured over.
- He used to fish for blue crab in the river and sell them for a nickel apiece.
- This species of dolphin is widely distributed throughout the world.
- It is a small mollusk, the size of a mussel, that starts life as a tiny free-swimming speck of jelly.
- It happened to be an octopus a fisherman had brought Tillman two or three days ago.
- Many echinoderms such as starfishes and sea urchins also do this.
- We could see fish swimming just below the surface.
- The shrimp are protected from the cauldron, though, by seawater drawn up beside the rising plume.
- If you’ve got a good education, the world is your oyster.
- The second kingdom to accomplish this is a form of a sea otter.
- Just under its beak, the pelican has a bag of flesh that is called a pouch.
- I’ll be waiting for you at the entrance of the pub which has a sign painted with a red lobster.
- There are vertical things that look like the tentacles of a squid or octopus.
- You can see his bones through his warty hide, like a jellyfish, like an X-ray.
- A shark can smell blood at a distance of half a kilometer.
- A sea lion was spotted this week along a rural roadside in central California.
- I’m looking for a starfish. Here! I got one.
- Some species of turtle can remain underwater for 24 hours.
- As a child, I had a hermit crab named Calvin Coolidge.
- The seahorse looks like a horse’s head, but in fact, it a fish.
- There is little doubt that the clownfish is very dependent on the association with its anemone.
- The blue whale is the largest living thing on the planet.
- The penguin walked to the exact center of her shrinking ice-floe and sat with her eyes shut.
Sea Animals Infographic
Picture of Sea Animals