Elephant parts! What are the body parts of an elephant?
Table of Contents
Elephants are the largest grassland animal in the world. They can hear with their feet and live an average of 70 years.
Parts of An Elephant
Elephant Parts with Examples
- If the eye does no admire, the heart will not desire.
- Better be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion.
- You cannot make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear.
- The elephant’s trunk is bigger than other animals.
- The mouth of a wise man is in his heart; the heart of a fool is in his mouth.
- A straight foot is not afraid of a crooked shoe.
- The fox knew too much, that’s how he lost his tail.
- Since tusks continue to grow throughout an elephant’s life, the amount of ivory carried by the herds will also increase.
- One good head is better than a hundred strong hands.
- Happiness is beneficial for the body, but it is grief that develops the powers of the mind.
- Do not sell the bear’s skin before you have caught the bear.
Parts of An Elephant Infographic
Animal Anatomy – Parts of an Elephant