Baby animals! In this lesson, students will learn about baby animals with their parents, identify similarities and differences between the parents and them with pictures.
When some animal babies are born, they look like their parents.
Other animal babies look very different from their parents. Their body form changes as they go through their life cycle. When these animals become adults, they look more like their parents.
List of Baby Animals
- Tiger cub
- Lion cub
Baby Animals with their Parents
Baby Animals with Examples
- The children squealed with delight when they saw the puppy.
- The chick finally broke through the shell and struggled out.
- The kitten had to go to the vet three times in as many weeks and was more expensive than the baby.
- I’ve bought a shoulder of lamb for Sunday lunch.
- At a clearing in the forest, we found a tethered camel and her calf.
- Look, over there, a little fawn!
- The mare lay in the straw with the newborn foal nestling into her side.
- A rabbit sits next to a tiger cub at the Sriracha Tiger Zoo in Thailand’s Chonburi Province.
- The piglet made short little satisfied grunts and turned ever-sharper corners.
- When lion cubs are young, the mother stays with them while the father hunts for food.
- The duckling spends the winter at the farmer’s house.
- A black horse was galloping down it, frisking his back legs like a colt.
- As a tadpole changes into a frog, its tail is gradually absorbed.
- A goose named Alfonse and a gosling named Little Bird decides to play hide and seek.
- If they have their own pet rabbit, make the bunny in an appropriate color.
Baby Animals Infographic
Cute Baby Animals with Their Parents