Animals that Start with G! What are some animals starting with the letter G in their name? Below is a list of animals starting with G and some example sentences with ESL infographic.
Animals that Start with G
List of Animals Starting with G
Here you can see a list of names of animals that start with G.
- German Shepherd
- Giant Clam
- Giant Otter
- Giant Panda
- Gila Monster
- Golden Lion Tamarin
- Golden Poison Frog
- Great Blue Heron
- Great Hammerhead Shark
- Greater Flamingo
- Greenland Shark
- Grizzly Bear
- Guinea Pig
Examples of Animals that Start with G
- Tiger preferred gaur and avoided muntjac, while the leopard avoided wild pig.
- The gazelle is one of the swiftest and most graceful of animals.
- He looks up at the ceiling, which a gecko is slowly traversing.
- You’d have trouble swinging a gerbil, let alone a cat, in the kitchen.
- Some breeds of dogs, such as German shepherds, were bred to be aggressive.
- Gharial females bury up to forty eggs, usually in two tiers separated from each other by a thick layer of sand.
- Life as a giant clam is rather peaceful. They live in coral reefs in the warm shallow waters of the Pacific Ocean.
- The giant panda is an endangered species. There are fewer than a thousand living in the wild.
- Gibbon adapted to the forest with its long lithe arms.
- The Gila monster has to be reckoned among the world’s most poisonous creatures.
- A grasshopper is big to a ladybug.
- The giraffe is characterized by its very long neck.
- The hunter slotted a gnu in the woods.
- The young goat was just beginning to grow horns.
- The critically endangered golden lion tamarin is named for its striking orange mane.
- The pond contains a mixture of goldfish and carp.
- The goose saw her and cackled loudly.
- The mountain gorilla is on the verge of extinction.
- Here’s a Great Blue Heron. He’s really big, bigger than a flamingo.
- A great hammerhead shark will reach an average of 500 lbs. at adulthood.
- Two young sled dogs sleep off their meal of fresh, though toxic, Greenland shark.
- She got to see a grizzly bear, skunks, and chipmunks.
- The groundhog is one of those animals.
- The puma’s main prey is the guanaco, the camel of the Andes.
- My guests are guinea pigs for all the new dishes I try out.
- The sea gull was beating the air with its wings.
Animals Starting with G in English | Infographic
Fabulous Animals that Start with G