Aquatic animals! There are various types of aquatic animals that live underwater. In this post, we’ll learn the common names of aquatic animals with pictures and example sentences.
Table of Contents
List of Aquatic Animals
- Angler fish
- Sea Lion
Aquatic Animals with Examples
- The whales favor large prey, including squid, cod, and sharks.
- Mitchell ruminated on the hideous milky flesh, thinking, I am going to eat that octopus.
- The cuttlefish‘s egg gland contains a lot of protein and is regarded as a choice of seafood.
- You sit in silence through the crashing external noises like a snail in its shell.
- Perez still has a slug lodged in his left shoulder.
- The moment I said I was a police officer, everyone would close up like a clam.
- Turn, brush with the scallop marinade and cook about 3 minutes longer, or until golden.
- Sometimes that involves merely adding grilled chicken or shrimp to the salad.
- The icebox was packed with beer and he’d prepared a lobster salad that he’d left on the ice.
- The illustrious Cuvier did not perceive that a barnacle was a crustacean.
- The blue whale is the world’s largest living animal.
- This species of dolphin is widely distributed throughout the world.
- If a scuba diver is bitten by a shark in deep water, what color does the blood look like?
- We select the freshest fish, stingray, crayfish, so tong, prawn, crab, etc.
- Although the coral looks hard, it is very delicate.
- The Chinese alligator is one of the most endangered reptiles in the world.
- The crocodile killed its prey by keeping it under and drowning it.
- Those waters remained the domain of the jellyfish and other floating invertebrates.
- The annual seal hunt takes place on the pack ice off Greenland.
- A turtle eating the insect that eats the leaf makes a chain of two.
- This is a small 7-liter quarantine tank keeping a clownfish and bicolor angelfish.
Aquatic Animals Infographic
Learn the Aquatic Animals with Pictures