Mollusks! Mollusks are invertebrate animals that have a mantle – a body structure that excretes a shell or protective coating for the animal. In this post, we provide a list of some Mollusca animals that help you improve and expand your English vocabulary.
Table of Contents
Mollusks are members of the invertebrate phylum Mollusca and contain more than 100,000 species. Some mollusks have shells like clams and snails, while larger mollusks have no bones at all like the cuttlefish, squid, and octopus.
Names of Molluscs
- Ark Clam
- Basket Clam
- Tusk Shell
- Sweet Snail
- Gumbo is usually made with shellfish such as clams and shrimp, but I make it with chicken because I find it’s easier to cook.
- You sit in silence through the crashing external noises like a snail in its shell.
- Apart from bait caught on the water, mostly frozen squid and sardines are used.
- You’re young and healthy and you have no commitments – the world is your oyster.
- Gently stir in the other ingredients and arrange in scallop shells or on a plate.
- The octopus kills its prey, mainly small crabs, by biting them and injecting highly toxic saliva into the wound.
- The animals include the pink sea fan, lagoon sea slug, and silver water beetle.
- I see increasing numbers of anemones and a couple of empty mussel shells.
- Make cuttlefish into mucus, use shive roll it, moisten egg slurry, bread bran, and lavender on it, fry it for 6 minutes.
- Most chitons are rather sedentary animals, living in one spot and venturing short distances in search of food.
- Guests dined on grouper, abalone, roast pork, and ginseng chicken soup during the 10 – course meal.