Animals that start with V! There are only a few animals beginning with V, and they include the vicuna, vixen, vireo. This helpful article shows you a useful list of animals that start with the letter V with the infographic.
Animals that Start with V
List of Animals Beginning with V
Below are some animals with names that start with the letter V.
- Vanikolo Goatfish
- Veiled Chameleon
- Verreaux’s Sifaka
- Vervet Monkey
- Virginia Opossum
Animals that Start with V Examples
- Clasen combined these blonde tones with deeper, warmer shades of camel or vicuna.
- Be careful of that viper; he is dangerous.
- A yellow warbler will do just as well as a vireo, a spotted thrush as well as a song sparrow.
- It had the cunning of the vole. Like the owl, it could lose itself in the forest.
- In some areas, the vulture has vanished, with extinction possibly five years away.
- Verreaux’s sifaka is a medium-sized primate in one of the lemur families, the Indriidae.
- The vervet monkey is an Old World monkey of the family Cercopithecidae native to Africa.
- The vicuna is one of the two wild South American camelids which live in the high alpine areas of the Andes, the other being the guanaco.
- The Virginia opossum is the only marsupial found north of Mexico.
Animals Beginning with V | Infographic
Animals that Start with V in English