Bird anatomy! Learning about a bird’s external anatomy, we’ll explore the unique parts that make up your feathered friend.
The bird lives on land and in the air. Some live on the surface of the water. They are found on all seven continents.
Parts of a Bird
- Uppertail coverts
Examples of Bird Anatomy
- Misfortunes come on horseback and go away on foot.
- The bird had a worm in its beak.
- Music is the eye of the ear.
- The sudden noise frightened the birds to take wing.
- Boil chicken time, same, the chicken breast cooked, chicken thigh, boil not.
- Even sociology, it turns out, can be red in tooth and claw.
- The sparrow perked up its tail.
- White rump and black tail also conspicuous in flight.
- It is not only the feather that makes the bird.
- The cook blackened the chicken breast.
Parts of A Bird Infographic