Animals that Start with I! There are many animals that start with I. In this lesson, you will see an amazing list of animals starting with the letter I with some examples and ESL infographic.
Animals that Start with I
List of Animals Starting with I
Below is a useful list of all the animals we have found beginning with I.
- Inland Taipan
- Italian Wall Lizard
- Ivory Gull
- Imperial Eagle
- Italian Wolf
- Iberian Frog
- Indian Bullfrog
- Iceland Gull
- Icterine Warbler
- Indian Flying Fox
- Iriomote Cat
- Indochinese Tiger
- Irish Setter
- Indian Star Tortoise
- Indian Rhinoceros
- Indian Elephant
- Ibizan Hound
- Indian Palm Squirrel
Examples of Animals that Start with I
- The ibex is a distant relative of the mountain goat.
- African ibis venerated by ancient Egyptians.
- This iguana is one of the few lizards found in that cold climate.
- I had a succession of pets – waterbuck, impala, young zebra.
- Among land snakes, that honor appears to belong to the inland taipan of Australia.
- The ivory gull often follows polar bears to feed on the remains of seal kills.
- I saw an Indian elephant in the zoo yesterday.
- He has a collection of rare insect specimens.
- The Italian wolf was caught in a pitfall.
- He gave me a picture of an Indochinese tiger.
- I wanted another Irish setter, but we didn’t have a backyard.
- This region is now the home of the second-largest surviving population of the endangered Indian rhinoceros.
- Iriomote cat is a subspecies of the leopard cat that lives exclusively on the Japanese island of Iriomote.
- Indian palm squirrel is a species of small rodent that belongs to the squirrel family.
Animals that Start with the Letter I | Infographic
Names of Animals that Start with I