Animals that start with R! What animals have a name that starts with the letter R? This interesting page would help you find the animals you are searching for.
Animals that Start with R
Animals Starting with R List
Learning the list of animals that start with the letter R in the English language.
- Rainbow Lorikeet
- Red-Eyed Tree Frog
- Red Fox
- Red Panda
- Redback Spider
- Reef Shark
- Rhesus Macaque
- Rhinoceros Beetle
- Ring-Tailed Lemur
- Ringed Seal
- Rock Hyrax
- Roseate Spoonbill
- Russian Blue
Animals that Start with R Examples
- The rabbit disappeared into the bushes.
- A raccoon came to the river and found a fish to eat.
- Shaking her like a rag doll, Janine began to shout.
- The ram was also one of the sacred animals of Amun.
- He used some cheese to trap the rat.
- The rattlesnake can see in the dark and makes no noise as it glides along.
- Some people believe the raven is a portent of death.
- In Alaska’s Denali National Park, a red fox opens wide for a yawn.
- A baby red panda was born at the US National Zoo in Washington, DC on 16 June.
- Larger browsers and grazers include hares, rabbits, musk oxen, and reindeer and caribou.
- The rhinoceros is one of the world’s oldest surviving species.
- The most favorite insects by students are butterfly, firefly, silkworm, and rhinoceros beetle.
- This is known in other mammals including Ring-tailed Lemurs – also to be seen in the Walled Garden.
- A ringed seal scans for polar bears before snatching a breath.
- The roadrunner pulled the string, and a whole bag of rocks fell upon the coyote.
- A robin was pecking at crumbs on the ground.
- Fifteen years ago you never saw a Rottweiler in an animal shelter.
Interesting Animals Starting with R | Infographic
Animals that Start with R in English