Cow anatomy! As we all know, there are a lot of different parts of a cow. Here, we show an amazing list of 35 parts of a cow in English with example sentences and an ESL picture.
Table of Contents
Parts of A Cow
- Fore udder
Cow Anatomy with Examples
- The fox knew too much, that’s how he lost his tail.
- The thigh bone is connected to the hip bone.
- The rider dug his spurs into the horse’s flank.
- It is most commonly seen in the stifle, elbow, shoulder, and hock.
- The back is muscular with a firmly muscled loin.
- The brisket should extend to the elbow.
- Put your shoulder to the wheel.
- Education commences at the mother’s knee, and every word spoken within the hearsay of children tends towards the formation of character.
- The sound of a horse in harness, of its hoof, idly striking a stone!
- The neck is strong, arched, and well-muscled. There may be some dewlap.
- The following is a simple nostril breathing exercise.
- Cry with one eye and laugh with the other.
- You cannot make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear.
- Topline straight and level between withers and croup.
- Turn your tongue seven times before speaking.
Cow Anatomy Infographic
Animal Anatomy – Parts of a Cow