Animals that start with O! On this interesting page, you’ll find a list of amazing animals that start with O in English. Here is the useful list with a photo of them.
Table of Contents
Animals that Start with O
List of Animals Starting with O
Below is a helpful list of animals starting with O.
- Ocellaris Clownfish
- Old English Sheepdog
- Orb Weaver
- Owl Butterfly
- Ozark Big-eared Bat
Animals that Start with O Examples
- Ocelots, jaguars, otters, tapirs, harpy eagles, and other endangered species survive there.
- The octopus has a poison gland that it uses for killing its prey.
- The okapi is a short-necked primitive cousin of the giraffe.
- The Old English Sheepdog originates in Europe where it herded sheep.
- We had rabbit and squirrel, too, anything but opossum.
- The large size and wide-ranging habit of the orangutan make it especially vulnerable to devastation in tropical rainforests.
- I suppress an evil wish that an orca will be drawn in by this moving lunchbox of an animal.
- Oriole is a bird that has black and yellow feathers.
- Do you know the black oropendola, or the goldfinch, Tengmalm’s owl that lives in a forest of spruces?
- Oryx and ibex are scarce, but they are there.
- Species like the bald eagle, peregrine falcon, and osprey nearly disappeared.
- The ostrich is the fastest animal on two legs.
- As indeed is the lion, the otter, or the domestic cat when they are out a-hunting.
- This type of owl prefers a desert habitat.
- Can you tell an ox from a cow?
- I enjoy eating oysters; they’re really delicious.
- Almost a big as an oystercatcher, it is all white with black on the wings and back.
Names of Animals Starting with O | Infographic
Common Names of Animals that Start with O