Cat anatomy! Cats are masterpieces of amazing anatomical facts. In this lesson, you will learn different parts of a cat in English with pictures.
Parts of A Cat
Cat Anatomy with Examples
- You can’t make a silk purse from a sow’s ear.
- If the eye does not admire, the heart will not desire.
- He that has a great nose thinks everybody is speaking of it.
- I really thought I looked at the cat’s whiskers in that dress.
- A man has two ears and one mouth that he may hear much and speak little.
- The cat’s fur bristled and it arched its back.
- My cat hissed when I stepped on its tail.
- It was slightly curved at the end like a large claw.
- The kitten suddenly flings out a paw and scoops the object up into the air and backward over its shoulder.
- The cat dug his claws into my leg.
- What the heart thinks the tongue speaks.
- Better be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion.
- The back is level and strong, of medium length, with croup sloping slightly.
- He put his hand on the dog’s flank.
- Fair words will not fill the belly.
Cat Anatomy Infographic
Animal Anatomy – Parts of a Cat