Animals that Start with L! There are many animal names that start with the letter L in the English language. This helpful lesson includes a list of animals starting with L with examples and ESL infographic.
Animals that Start with L
List of Animals Starting with L
Here is a list of awesome animals starting with the letter L.
- Ladybug/ Ladybird
- Least Weasel
- Leatherback Sea Turtle
- Leopard Seal
- Lilac-breasted Roller
- Loggerhead Sea Turtle
- Longhorn Cowfish
- Long-Tailed Tit
Examples of Animals that Start with L
- A Labradoodle is a mix of Labrador retriever and a poodle.
- Labrador retrievers are the most popular breed in North America.
- The natural enemy insects are abundant, such as green lacewing and lady beetle that have the potential ability to control the pests.
- A female ladybug will lay more than 1000 eggs in her lifetime.
- I’ve bought a shoulder of lamb for Sunday lunch.
- Swamp deer and grey langurs at a waterhole, a perfect site for a leopard ambush.
- Look out for birds such as redshank and lapwing.
- He jumped on bareback, stuck to her like a leech and galloped her flat out through the crowd.
- The weasel and the lemming begin to change color; as the winter deeper, their coats will turn ow-white.
- This little beast is a lemur and it lives in Madagascar.
- The leopard now switched his attention to the open, sandy space leading to the water.
- Earless species include the elephant seal, harbor seal, harp seal, and leopard seal.
- Experts say a single mountain lion can range over as much as 64,000 acres.
- A lionfish swims among a school of glassfish in Egypt’s Red Sea.
- A lizard without its tail is at a considerable disadvantage.
- A pig and a guard llama also live on the farm.
- I’d like to have a mandarin fish, and lobster with chili sauce.
- The locust swarm has destroyed all the crops and vegetables.
- If ever an animal needed to be fast, it is the slow loris.
- Madagascar Lovebirds are the only lovebird species which does not originate on the African continent.
Beautiful Animals Starting with L | Infographic
Names and Pictures of Animals that Start with L