Animals that Start with W!!! This amazing lesson will help you find the animals you are searching for. It contains a list of animals that start with the letter W, example sentences, and ESL infographic.
Animals that Start with W
List of Animals Beginning with W
This is a list of animals that start with W in alphabetical order.
- Wandering Albatross
- Water Dragon
- Water Vole
- Welsh Corgi
- West Indian Manatee
- Western Gorilla
- Whale Shark
- White Tiger
- Wild Boar
Examples of Animals that Start with W
- The Australian wallaby resembles a hare and has persistent teeth.
- “I think there’s a walleye on that one,” said Johnson.
- The wandering albatross is the biggest of some two dozen different species.
- In Britain, the main hosts are the reed warbler, meadow pipit, dunnock, and pied wagtail.
- He is saved by a warthog and another small unknown animal.
- I was stung on the arm by a wasp.
- A water vole swam vigorously upstream.
- The weasel is a very pretty little creature.
- The weevil is a shiny, cylindrical beetle.
- A flexible and graceful swimmer, the West Indian manatee migrates annually to Florida’s coastal waters.
- When full-grown, the blue whale measures 110 feet in length.
- We saw the whale shark in the aquarium.
- My dog is a cross between a whippet and a retriever.
- Wild boar are numerous in the valleys.
- The wolf was caught in a pitfall.
- The wombat and kangaroo are both marsupials in Australia.
- I was Unca Donald and I had a new junior woodchuck.
- The woodpecker pecked a hole in the tree.
- The early bird catches the worm.
- Many wrasses bury themselves in the sand at night.
- Today I heard a wren singing.
Animals Beginning with W | Infographic
Names of Animals that Start with W